Dental Financing Options
Flexible monthly payment options from CareCredit.
We take pride in delivering the finest dental care while keeping the costs to our patients as reasonable as possible, as such, our policy is that payment (or financing) is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have previously been made.
For your convenience we accept the following payment methods: cash, check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express. We also offer affordable dental financing plans through CareCredit and LendingClub.
Making care possible…today.
With CareCredit, there are never any application fees, annual fees, or prepayment penalty fees, and approval decisions are instantaneous. Furthermore, you can also use CareCredit for all your future needs without reapplying. Credit lines in excess of $25,000 are available (based on credit approval). And finally, CareCredit offers a flexible and practical monthly payment plan.
- Their Interest-Free Payment Plans only require a monthly minimum payment totaling 3% of the balance. Pay the full balance within the specified timeframe and the deferred interest will be waived.
- For those who would prefer small monthly installments and more time to pay, CareCredit also offers an extended payment plan option, so you can finance treatment up to 5 years with low interest rates and low monthly installments.
Payment plans to make your treatment more affordable.
Dentcare Now is pleased to offer flexible payment plans from LendingClub (formerly SpringStone Patient Financing). LendingClub is a peer-to-peer lender that enables patients to receive unsecured personal loans between $2,000 and $50,000. The standard loan period is three years. Payment plans offered through LendingClub have competitive rates with APRs as low as 4.99%, and best-in-class approval rates.
You can calculate potential monthly payment options. Or place an application in a few short minutes, and decisions are typically available in seconds. For more information, just ask our team or visit lendingclub.com.
For budget-friendly payments repaid over longer terms, Fixed-Rate Plans allow you to finance from $2,000 to $50,000 (amount available may vary based on state).
Credit accounts with Promotional Rate Plan also offer longer terms, with a 17.90% APR if paid in full during the 24,36, 48, or 60-month promotional period. If the balance is not paid in full after the promotional period, a 26.99% standard APR will apply to the remaining balance. Promotional Rate Plan financing amounts range from $1,000 to $32,000.
With credit accounts with Promotional No-Interest Plans, you can finance from $499 to $32,000 with no interest during the promotional periods of 6, 12, 18, or 24 months. If the balance is not paid in full after the promotional period, a 26.99% standard APR applies to any remaining balance.
Of course, these must be qualified treatment expenses, and the payment plan/credit account is subject to credit approval.
Plan options may vary by provider. If you still have questions, please call Dentcare Now at (703) 520-9985. We’re here to help.
- Fixed Rate Plans: APRs range from 4.99–24.99%. The rate is determined by the amount financed, term selected, and the applicant’s credit history.
- Credit accounts with Promotional Rate Plans: A rate of 17.90% APR during the 24,36, 48, or 60-month promotional period. If you still have a balance at the end of the promotional period, you’ll be charged interest on the remaining balance going forward at the standard APR of 26.99%.
- Credit accounts with Promotional No-Interest Plans: There is no interest, provided you pay in full in 6, 12, 18, or 24 months. If you still have a balance at the end of the promotional period, you’ll be charged interest on that balance going forward at the standard APR of 26.99%.
Payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions, with their participating bank partners, are easy to understand. Plan options may vary by provider, with no hidden surprises. Not all plans are available in all provider offices.